The worlds best cakes (in my opinion)...

Last week our new neighbours Chocolate PR recently hosted a very successful PR Workshop.

They came back with a couple of boxes full of Fanny's Cupcakes.

Now I'm not much of a cake fan but 'sweet lord' the cup cakes we tried out were out of this world gorgeous!!

I managed to grab a quick photo of the last cup cake (which doesn't do them justice - each one is a work of art!).


I don't know much about Fanny except I found her web site and Facebook page, but Fanny, wherever you are - thank you so much - those are the best cup cakes in the world!

2 Response to The worlds best cakes (in my opinion)...

27 December 2009 at 18:57

High praise indeed - thank you so much! As a new company it feels fantastic to hear that people are loving and talking about what we do. We deliberately set out with the aim of raising the cupcake bar and to have our little creations described as "the world's best cakes" means we are hitting the mark. There are still improvements to be had and we will work tirelessly to keep tickling tastebuds. Debbie Shaw, Chief Indulger.

26 January 2010 at 09:42

Hi Debbie,

If you are still working on improvements I can't wait to taste them! Good luck with the new venture and I love your job title!

Tim

Post a Comment