The worlds most tagged photo or the worlds best viral?

I'm a huge fan of Orange. I love it as a colour, I love it as a drink and I love it as a mobile phone provider.

For me, Orange get it right so often.

They currently own 'cinema going' in the UK with their fantastic Orange Wednesdays campaign and now they are moving in on Glastonbury, one of the worlds most talked about events.

Orange have been present at Glasto for many years offering free mobile charging and a great space to meet up with friends and relax.

They have just pushed their barbed hooks further into the festival by being the brains behind 'The Most Tagged Photo Ever'.

Taken during the England world cup match and delivered in partnership with Facebook this I suspect is a viral that will go on for many years. Well done Orange.
http://glastonbury.orange.co.uk/

No Response to "The worlds most tagged photo or the worlds best viral?"

Post a Comment