UK Party Politics Research Tool...

...this is a fantastic little site for anyone interested in politics.

As the long awaited general election draws nearer, our conversations in and around the office have naturally turned to politics.
The conclusion we draw was that no-one was really sure of any of the main parties policies which is a shocking admission given that we will shortly be voting on which one we want to run the country.

Now, any regular readers of the site will be well aware of the importance of making decisions based on facts rather than assumptions or gut instinct. So I decided to look for an unbiased site which would give me bite sized pieces of information about all the major parties.

It took a very long time to find such a site, but here it is: www.pocketpolitics.co.uk

I compared the three main parties and have to admit that it's really helped me make my mind up about who will be getting my vote. I hope you find it equally interesting.

No Response to "UK Party Politics Research Tool..."

Post a Comment