Can shaving eyebrows really increase your profits?

I think I speak for the majority of male readers who can't understand the concept of paying £80 for a haircut.

My barber is just around the corner from my house and charges £4 for a haircut and £3 for a cut throat shave. I have yet to go and not queue - he's a very busy man.


Yesterday when I popped in for a trim something unusual happened. He asked the guy in the chair next to me if he wanted his eyebrows trimming - only 40p.



At first I thought this was an unusual request, however, the gentleman who had just been asked positively leapt at the idea.

"I didn't know you did that! Brilliant" he said.

I then thought about all the time (and pain) my girlfriend has invested in trying to yank out my wayward eyebrow hairs and I decided it actually was a good idea; so when it was my turn to be asked I too said "yes please".

It took the barber less than 10 seconds to 'buzz both brows' yet he had added 10 per cent to his turnover simply by making his customers aware of this additional service. One I would never had thought to ask about but definitely needed.

What simple thing can you do to increase the value of your sales? And why aren't you doing it?

If you are doing it, tell us about it.

No Response to "Can shaving eyebrows really increase your profits?"

Post a Comment